Sunday, September 18, 2011

Zoe Human, Ice Cream Princess

Inevitably, once people find out the gender of your baby, they have all sorts of name suggestions for you.  My personal favorites so far have come from my nephew, Thomas, and my niece, Keegan. 

Thomas, age 5, decided we should name our baby Zoe, since it's a great name.  I agree, but our friends recently named their dog Zoe, so I politely declined.  His response? "But you can STILL name the baby Zoe!  Just have her middle name be Human so that people will know the difference."  Ah, the logic of a 5 year old.

Keegan, age 5, simply said, "Ice Cream Princess".  Enough said, apparently.

3 comments:

  1. They are both fabulous suggestions. I can see her being referred to as both names during her lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. Zoe Human is becoming quite popular and what others are calling her "in womb"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keegan and I discussed the name "Ice Cream Princess" again tonight at bath time and she still stands firm with that being a perfect name for her new cousin :0)

    ReplyDelete