Monday, October 17, 2011

Introducing...the Nursery Colors!

As of today we have colors on the wall, chair rail up and carpet installed.  We need to cut, stain and install the baseboards and then we are ready to decorate!  What do you think of the colors for Baby Girl Zoe Human Ice Cream Princess's room?
In progress- chocolate, pink and cream


Braden added a chair rail much to my delight!


One of the fabric swatches for the Roman Shades- see below for both choices and help me choose!


Chocoloate Tone on Tone Damask Stencil

Now we need to choose between polka dot and giraffe fabric for her custom Roman shades made by Grandma Joyce.  Which fabric do you like? I like them both for different reasons and would be interested to hear your thoughts.







3 comments:

  1. I love the dots! Use the giraffes as an accent...Pillows,or crib skirt. Um your profile makes me cry. You are so SWEET!! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep scrolling back and forth and I really like the dots :0) The whole room is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete